Infoblox DDI empowered by Genian NAC to automate cybersecurity risk mitigation more effectively
Learn how Genian NAC works with Infoblox DNS, DHCP and IPAM services (DDI) to automate cybersecurity risk mitigation while maximizing the usage of cybersecurity events and logs.
- Next-Gen Device Fingerprinting empowered by Device Platform Intelligence
- Correlation of all events (IP and DNS-related security alerts) and contextual data (What, Who, When, Where) about all connected devices at the edge
- Fast and accurate responses by Multi-Layered Network Access Control - Vendor agnostic deployment and faster upgrades.
- Detect malicious threats and DNS-based data exfiltration and locate the compromised devices in real-time.
- Detect compliance status changes and control immediately.
Threat Response Automation
- Auto quarantine and remediation of compromised devices at Layer 2
External and internal traffic blocked in real-time
The joint solution can seamlessly automate network discovery, profiling, surveillance and threat responses.
Over the past 20 years, Infoblox has been recognized as a leader with 50 percent market share in core network services, which includes Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP address management (IPAM), collectively known as DDI. Building upon this proven foundation, we’re bringing DDI and core network services to the next level with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services. This enables all customers to go to the next level that’s right for them—whether their networks are completely on-premises, full cloud or hybrid cloud.