Infosecurity Europe 2017
June 6, 2017 - June 8, 2017
Meet Re-imaged Network Access Control (NAC) powered by
Device Platform Intelligence for the world of IoT
INSIGHT. SECURE. AUTOMATE
Genian NAC gives you Smart Visibility for your entire wired and wireless networks in the world of IoT. Based upon the visibility, you can get a better control of all your network assets and ensures them to be the highest level of security and compliance.
- Device Lifecycle Information
- Correlated Information (Node, IP/MAC, Switch Port, Wireless Access)
- Dynamic Grouping (Over 500 Conditions)
- Personalized Dashboard (Over 100 customizable Widgets)
- Dynamic Group-based Packet Filtering
- Built-in Servers (802.1x RADIUS, IPAM, DHCP)
- Switch Port Control
- Request Management (BYOD, Guest, On-demand Access)
- Desktop Configuration Management
- IT Workflow Management (Enrollment process with Device, User, IP address)
Get the enterprise-grade Network Access Control (NAC) at a fraction of the cost of traditional NACs.
Also, Genian NAC is MSP-friendly
Genian NAC is tailored for businesses of all sizes from SMBs to larger enterprises, even Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and delivers the features, quality, and stability needed for the digital business future. Genians can provide following services to support partners’ business operations for maximizing profits.
- One Stop Service
- Unified Billing (Simplified billing process, Reduced cost & time to manage billing cycle)
- Partner Portal (Manage multiple partner’s customer sites at one place)
- Automated Maintenance
- Flexible APIs (Support partner’s specific requirements)
- System Update, Patches, Report, etc.
- Customized default configuration and dashboard for partner’s specific needs
- Integrate with partner’s core system
- Co-Marketing Campaigns and Education
- Invited to exclusive projects and events sponsored by Genians
- Maintain consistent brand names to support partner’s branding opportunities
- Dynamically develop more as we go through the journey
Seeing is believing. Come visit us during Infosecurity Europe 2017 for a live demo at Booth L65 and enter to win an Intel NUC each day of the event. Can’t make it? just get started with a 30-day free trial.
Have not registered yet? It is free until June 5th, 2017. After this, onsite registrations cost £35
About Infosecurity Europe 2017
Infosecurity Europe is the region’s number one information security event featuring Europe’s largest and most comprehensive conference programme and over 360 exhibitors showcasing the most relevant information security solutions and products to 13,500 visitors.