First, get a Free Expo Pass for RSA Conference 2017
Sign up for an Exhibit Hall Only Pass
courtesy of GENIANS
- Registration Code: XE7GENANS
and discover exciting demonstrations of the latest innovations to Cloud-based Network Access Control (NAC) at #N3241
- Monitor and Control All Network Access through the Cloud in Real-time
- Reduced IT Workload
- Turn CAPEX into OPEX with Flexible Subscription Options
- Enterprise-class NAC Solution Tailored for Businesses of All Sizes
Genians delivers a Cloud Network Access Control (NAC) solution with flexible subscription options. The solution helps maintain full visibility
of all your network assets and ensures them to be the highest level of security and compliance. It also provides actionable information from your network to endpoints.
Reduced IT Workload
Save time and resources through the cloud, which can maximize network security and IT operational efficiency.
- Managed Security Operation
- Deliver optimized security policies on time
- Event-driven management (No more daily routine check)
- Automated Maintenance
- Maintain the latest version (System Software, OS Patch)
- Generate alerts, notifications, and reports effectively
- Scalability, High Availability
- Security Consumerization
- Simplified and easy-to-use security solution
- SME and MSP-friendly
Sustainable & Predictable Budget
Move budgets from capital expenses to operating expenses while paying less overall cost for Network Security and IT Management
- Monthly or yearly subscriptions (Starting from $0.20 per device / per month)
- One stop shopping service through GENIANS.COM
Genians Cloud NAC solution is tailored for businesses of all sizes from SMBs to larger enterprises, even Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and delivers the features, quality, and stability needed for the digital business future.
- Automated Maintenance
- Flexible APIs (Support MSP’s specific requirements)
- System Update, Patches, Report, etc.
- Unified Billing
- Simplified billing process
- Reduced cost & time to manage billing cycle
- Customized default configuration and dashboard for MSP’s specific needs
- Integrate with MSP’s core system
- Maintain consistent brand names and support MSP branding opportunities
- MSP Customer Portal
- Manage multiple customer sites at one place
About RSA Conference 2017
The current state of cybersecurity means there are many opportunities for the industry as a whole to collaborate on new innovations. Discovering the next great opportunity will require everyone to embrace new and unique perspectives from a broadly diverse base of people and sources.
RSA Conference 2017
provides the opportunity for all attendees at all levels to grow their knowledge, exchange ideas with peers and further their careers. With opportunity comes great responsibility for the future. Our actions today will have a lasting impact on the strength of the industry—and the safety of the world—tomorrow.
At RSA Conference 2017,
you will learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology and interact with top security leaders and pioneers. Hands-on sessions, keynotes and informal gatherings allow you to tap into a smart, forward-thinking global community that will inspire and empower you.