Webinar: Increase device visibility and control your network security with Genians
September 16 @ 8:30 pm - September 17 @ 9:30 am EDT
Most cybersecurity challenges are caused by incomplete network visibility, which fails to identify all IP-enabled devices accessing the network, where they are connected, who owns them, and the details of their security posture. Additionally, access control for non-compliant and compromised devices as well as shared resources, such as wifi passwords. For the challenges, Network Access Control (NAC) can be the answer but traditional NAC is no longer sufficient to meet these challenges.
So how do we overcome difficulties of traditional NAC such as 802.1x, Switch Integration? And how can we even enhance network visibility to fortify our cybersecurity framework more fundamentally and economically?
Join us on the 17th of September to get the answer! During the webinar you will hear from the industry’s leading expert, Genians, and learn about:vi
- The latest challenges to complete network access control
- How Device Platform Intelligence helps businesses to take back control
- Key considerations for Network Access Control (NAC) Architecture in the IoT era
- What you should know before Implementing NAC (deployment models: On-prem, Cloud-managed, as a Service)
- Demo: how NAC provides control and response for your network
Who should attend?
MSP/MSSP, IT Security Engineers and Administrators, Network Administrator, Information Security Officers, Information Assurance Analyst, IT Security Consultants, and other information security stakeholders.