Genians, an industry leader of Next-Generation Network Access Control (NAC) solutions for the IoT era, is seeking a passionate Technical Support Specialist responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the company’s flagship product, Genian NAC.
The specialist will participate in various projects by assisting in the product development, documentation, support, and technical marketing through agile work processes and automated practices. Also, work on supporting better collaboration among developers, QA engineers, partners, and customers with competing goals, schedules, and demands.
* This is a full-time, onsite position, located in North Andover, MA.
* Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship at any time.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, task management, and team collaboration skills
- Experience with Network technologies including TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN, DHCP.
- Experience with Linux system commands
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with network security technologies including Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass, ForeScout, PacketFence, CheckPoint, McAfee, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Splunk, Smokeping, MRTG)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, Route 53, S3, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Join daily scrum meeting to keep track of what you did yesterday and what you do today.
- Document all activities in our JIRA and exchange ideas & thoughts Slack
Occasional business travel (Site visits, Trade shows, Conferences.)
BENEFITS & TECHNICAL PERKS
- Competitive salary dependent on experiences
- Medical, dental and vision
- FSA & Dependent Care
- Choice of Desktop plus Laptop (Windows or Mac)