1. Surveil Your Network
Without disturbing your existing IT network infrastructure, Genians Layer 2 based sensing technology powered by Device Platform Intelligence can surveil your entire network (Wired, Wireless, Virtual) in real time.
- Detect any IP-enabled Devices as a Node (MAC+ IP) with their most accurate platform name
- Detect device platform’s network connectivity information like Switch Port, SSID
- Discover device platform’s business context and risk information
- Detect network anomaly (MAC Spoofing, Rogue Gateway, Ad-hoc)
2. Tidy Up Your Network
Node Grouping classifies all detected Node data into certain groups you can manage based on your business requirement in real time.
- Over 500 pre-defined conditions are provided to create Node groups. A Node can belong to multiple Groups
- Each Nodes group can be used for policy management and compliance check to assess the current security practices
3. Control Network Access
Once a targeted Node group is ready, specific policies can be applied to monitor the compliance posture. If a non-compliant device is detected, enforcement policy with appropriate actions (Block, Limit, Allow) can be executed.
- Role-based Access Control
- Multi-layered Access Control (ARP Spoofing, 802.1x, Port mirroring, Switch Port shutdown, Agent-based)
- Built-in RADIUS, DHCP server
4. Log All Activities and Events
Network Sensor and Agent gathers all event information from the entire network and all with historical data are stored in Policy Server. Elastic-based search and filters help you to find out specific event data. The log data can be integrated with other security solutions like Next Generation Firewall, APT, SIEM, and EMM solutions.
- Role-based Administrator
- Personalized Dashboards using Over 100 Custom Widgets
- Built-in RADIUS
- Integration via Webhook, REST API, and Syslog