Without disturbing existing IT infrastructure or impacting systems availability, Genian NAC gathers and monitors the hardware and software asset information of all IP-enabled devices. It then leverages its Device Platform Intelligence capability to determine each device’s technical and business contextual details, identifies all known or potential device vulnerabilities, establishes the level of user access to be provided, and ensures that all detected devices are being compliant. Additionally, Genians NAC can integrate with security solutions such as NGFW, SIEM, and EMM to share intelligence to respond to cyber threats on time. Additional controls, such as those below, can also be implemented efficiently using Genian NAC.
7. Email and Web Browser Protections
8. Malware Defenses
9. Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols and Services
10. Data Recovery Capabilities
11. Secure Configuration for Network Devices, such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches
12. Boundary Defense
13. Data Protection
14. Controlled Access Based on the Need to Know
15. Wireless Access Control
16. Account Monitoring and Control
17. Implement a Security Awareness and Training Program
18. Application Software Security
19. Incident Response and Management
20. Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
Genians’ Next-Gen NAC can support the necessary balance between the dictates of compliance and an organization’s need to maintain operational security practice in tandem.