Your trusted path to secure access. No Matter What. Who. When. How.
Meet Genians' Cybersecurity Platform, recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, and
over 2,400 customers around the world
Transform Your Cybersecurity Paradigm
Build a strong Security foundation at the edge
Most critical cybersecurity issues occur at the Edge, but monitoring and controlling all Edge activities are far from simple due to evolving networks and new business demands resulting from BYOD, IoT, and Work From Home (WFH) initiatives.
What you need
- Network visibility for all connected devices and their platform intelligence
- Policy management for cross-industry compliance requirements
- Secured and controlled north-south and east-west traffic
- Actionable threat intelligence
- Orchestrated Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), Network Detection And Response (NDR), Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) With NAC
- Network Virtualization and Segmentation
- Network security automation from edge to network
- Vendor-neutral, Open API support
Less Touch, Greater Results
The modern business network has become exponentially more complex and requires a more secure remote work environment. So too has managing it easily without requiring any changes to your IT security infrastructure.
What you need
- Non-intrusive network sensing and access control technology
- Pragmatic implementation: Visibility, Control, Automation
- Flexible deployment options: On-premise, Cloud, and NAC as a Service
- Turn CAPEX into OPEX
- Zero trust ready
Get Trinity Power with DPI, NAC, EDR
Secure The Edge, Quickly and Accurately
The Genians platform provides any organization with the most essential cybersecurity features and functionalities by delivering Device Platform Intelligence (DPI), Network Access Control (NAC), and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). These act as a seeds from which one can cultivate a robust cybersecurity environment while offering the most affordable pricing and flexible deployment options.
Discover all IP-enabled devices that exist on your network and find out devices’ business contextual and risk-related information along with their technical information without disturbing existing network infrastructure.
Critical Things Happen at the Edge
This Demands Critical Visibility
How are you doing with these basic but critical subjects?
Most cybersecurity tools in use today do not provide clear solutions for addressing this fundamental issue of “observability.” And most security issues occur at the network edge, which is always evolving to support new demands and changing business objectives.
Is your device context meaningful enough?
Correlate tech, business, threat context for granular prioritization
Do your users have secure network access?
Complete AAA services for dynamic network access
Are all devices secure where they connect?
Correlate and trace connection points; IP, MAC, Switch Port. SSID
Are you staying ahead of the challenges?
Detect abnormal behaviors, threats from inside/out. Respond on time
Do your security products talk to each other?
Automation of IT security by removing silos among other security products