Genians’ Next-Gen Network Access Control (NAC) powered by Seceon’s AI-based SIEM delivers an enhanced cybersecurity stack to provide actionable intelligence for Enterprise IT infrastructure and mitigate cybersecurity threats in real-time. This stack empowers Enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSP, MSSP, MDR) to secure users, hosts, applications, Network & IT Infrastructure, ensuring a baseline for security and risk compliance.
Sharing Intelligence for Endpoints, Networks, and Threats
Genians’ Device Platform Intelligence (DPI) with Seceon’s aiSIEM™ Threat Intelligence encompass a spectrum of network activities from Layers 2 to 7 holistically. The resulting intelligence encompasses the following information:
- The most accurate device platform identity
- Contextual access information (Who, What, Where, When, How)
- Business context related to device (e.g. EOL, EOS, Manufacturer Info)
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) for each detected device
- User and Entity anomalous behavior
- Analysis of the security posture of applications, users, and data
- Zero Trust Security with auto-remediation
With shared intelligence, Genians’ Node Grouping feature classifies and profiles all devices associated with users, data, applications, and services before malicious threats are able to cause damage. Seceon’s aiSIEM helps bolster cybersecurity by generating meaningful alerts with improved accuracy from scores of threat indicators otherwise analyzed by security professionals and produces actionable intelligence for threat containment and elimination in real-time. Genians NAC consumes this threat intelligence and responds immediately to cybersecurity alerts by enforcing security policies in order to block, isolate, and remediate non-compliant and compromised devices.
Threat Response Automation
The stack runs the process for compliance and security posture checks without requiring administrator attention.
- Monitor every individual network access attempt by devices associated with users, applications, data, and services
- Detect status changes of security and compliance
- Enforce unified policies with Seceon’s aiSIEM
- Log all activities as part of the audit trail
- Log and events are shareable via RESTful API
The Technology Stack: Genians and Seceon
Supports managing sites, users, licenses, subscriptions, and billing
Use of Docker containers, making it easy to deploy the solution in any public or private cloud on a VM
A Single Box
Universal Customer Premises equipment (uCPE) can be used to combine Network Sensor with CCE.
Enhance MSSP Business with NAC+SIEM
Genians and Seceon provide the most essential features for threat detection and response delivering comprehensive security solution as-a-service with various deployment options: On-premises, Cloud-managed, and NAC+SIEM-as-a-Service.
- Network Surveillance
- Network Access Control
- Mobile, BYOD, Guest Management
- IP Address Management
- Switch Port Management
- WLAN Security
- Desktop Configuration Management
- Network Security Automation
- Proactive Threat Detection
- Automated Real-time Threat Containment & Elimination
- Comprehensive Visibility
- User & Entity Behavioral Analytics
- SIEM with No SIEM Complexity
- Continuous Compliance
- Known & Zero-day Threats
Brett is a Cisco CCNP and has over 25 years of experience in networking. During the last 15 years he has specialized as an SME in Designing and Deploying Network Access Control solutions. Prior to focusing on NAC, Brett served as a Cryptologic Technician in the U.S. Navy as well as providing network consulting services such as Enterprise-scale WAN projects for financial institutions and data center BGP connectivity to Service Providers.