Genians, an industry leader of Next-Generation Network Access Control (NAC) solutions for the IoT era, is seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the company’s flagship product, Genian NAC.
The engineer will participate in various projects by assisting in the product development, documentation, support, and technical marketing through agile work processes and automated practices. Also, work on supporting better collaboration among developers, QA engineers, partners, and customers with competing goals, schedules, and demands.
* Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship at any time.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, task management, and team collaboration skills
- Be a self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Experience with Network technologies including firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP, and general networking & system administration background
- Experience with Systems Administration experience
- Experience with Script Language (bash, php, python, perl, etc.)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with network security technologies including Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass, ForeScout, PacketFence, CheckPoint, McAfee, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, splunk, Smokeping, MRTG)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, Route 53, S3, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Certifications desired to include Network+, A+, Security+, CCNA or above
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Join daily scrum meeting to keep track what you did yesterday and what you do today.
- Document all activities in our JIRA and exchange ideas & thoughts Slack
Occasional business travel (Site visits, Trade shows, Conferences.)
BENEFITS & TECHNICAL PERKS
- Competitive salary dependent on experiences
- Medical, dental and vision
- FSA & Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Choice of Desktop plus Laptop (Windows or Mac)