Genians, an industry leader of Next-Generation Network Access Control (NAC) solutions for the IoT era, is seeking a passionate Sales Engineer responsible for presenting the company’s flagship product, Genian NAC.
The Sales Engineer will work closely with the support and development team to present Genians Next-Gen NAC solutions to prospects, customers, and partners in a self-driven and agile work environments.
* This is a full-time, onsite position, located in North Andover, MA.
* Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship at any time.
- Excellent presentation skills to demystify cybersecurity issues and articulate solutions with technical & business perspectives.
- Excellent customer & partner facing communication skills (written & verbal), project management, and team collaboration skills
- 3-5 years of pre/post sales experiences (process and forecasting) in the cybersecurity industry
- 3-5 years of experience with network security; Network Access Control, Firewalls, Endpoint Security, Compliance, Switching & Routing
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with network security technologies including Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass, ForeScout, PacketFence, CheckPoint, McAfee, etc.
- Experience with network monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Splunk, Smokeping, MRTG)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, Route 53, S3, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with CRM solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and deliver technical sales contents for product demo, product update calls, and webinars.
- Lead Proof of concept (PoC), initial configurations, and product training
- Collect requests & suggestions coming from customers and partners and report them to support & development team
- Document all activities in our JIRA and exchange ideas & thoughts Slack
Occasional business travel (Site visits, Trade shows, Conferences.)
BENEFITS & TECHNICAL PERKS
- Competitive salary dependent on experiences
- Medical, dental and vision
- Choice of Desktop plus Laptop (Windows or Mac)