The most critical cybersecurity issues occur at the network edge, but monitoring and controlling all activities at the network edge are far from simple due to evolving networks and new business demands resulting from BYOD, IoT, Work From Home (WFH) initiatives. To counter these challenges, Genians NAC empowered by Device Platform Intelligence (DPI) enables customers to enhance their cybersecurity capabilities by surveilling all IP-enabled devices in real-time and controlling their network access productively.
Why is Securing the Network Edge So important?
- The focal point of IT investment and business productivity
- Critical data being generated via various network-enabled devices at the edge
- Major cybersecurity challenges and lucrative target by hackers
- Cybersecurity compliance and risk assessments
Key features to secure the Network Edge
- Network Visibility of all IP-enabled devices without disturbing existing IT operations
- Contextual device platform intelligence
- Zero trust security, network segmentation, and least privilege access
- Abnormal traffic detection, and quarantine in real-time
- X Behavior Analysis (XBA) to detect and mitigate unknown threats
Network Edge Environment Support
- Pragmatic implementation (Network Visibility ➤ Policy Enforcement ➤ IT Security Automation)
- Contactless deployment options
- Low-complexity and seamless integration with 3rd party systems
- Cloud management in public, private, or hybrid environments
Seeing is Believing
Genian NAC delivers the most essential cybersecurity features in an all-in-one format, while offering an affordable pricing model. Genians provides three flexible deployment options: On-premise, Cloud-managed, and Network Access Control as a Service (NACaaS) for Managed Security Service Providers.
Choose the best option for your particular business requirements.Get started Free
Brett is a Cisco CCNP and has over 25 years of experience in networking. During the last 15 years he has specialized as an SME in Designing and Deploying Network Access Control solutions. Prior to focusing on NAC, Brett served as a Cryptologic Technician in the U.S. Navy as well as providing network consulting services such as Enterprise-scale WAN projects for financial institutions and data center BGP connectivity to Service Providers.