Zero Trust Security With Next-Gen Network Access Control
Learn how the City of Kitchener, Ontario, enhances their network visibility by leveraging Device Platform Intelligence, which combines and correlates the technology, business, and risk context information of all network-connected devices.
- How do the city’s network operators gain device visibility rapidly and accurately?
- How do they detect unknown, rogue, transient, and even misconfigured devices on their network, without disturbing existing IT operations?
- How do they classify all connected devices automatically based upon their business requirements?
Let’s also learn how Kitchener keeps its networks operating at the highest level of security compliance using next-gen network access control solutions, such as:
- ARP Enforcement for Zero Trust
- ARP Enforcement for Network Segmentation
- Securing network access for authorized devices
- Securing Working From Home (WFH) initiatives
Finally, let’s look at how the city manages its network environment in the most efficient manner possible, via:
- Contactless Deployment Of Next-Gen Network Access Control
- Pragmatic Implementation (From visibility to Policy Enforcement)
- IT Security Orchestration and Automation
Team Genians hope this success story will provide some useful ideas for reforming your cybersecurity foundations without sacrificing network availability or budgetary requirements in the Cloud/IoT era. Further, we hope it will give you a chance to build a more robust cybersecurity environment for building better digital trust.