San Jose, California. – July 11, 2023 – Genians, the industry pioneer in NAC-driven Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions, will be launching its Genians Roadshow for customers and partners in the APAC market. Despite the challenges posed both by the pandemic and the global economy, Genians has grown steadily over the last few years by working closely with our partners and customers around the world. In particular, Genians has gained tremendous interest and great success in the global finance and critical infrastructure markets. To appreciate these great efforts, Genians will team up with its APAC partners to celebrate our joint successes and highlight its NAC-driven ZTNA solutions to more efficiently secure dynamic and ever-evolving network environments.
Genians APAC manager, Yeonju Lee, states that she will be “So glad to meet all in person as Team Genians demonstrates why it continues to provide the best answer for meeting the cybersecurity challenges of both today and tomorrow.”
During the roadshow, keynotes, breakout sessions, and demos will guide you on:
- Convincing the market as to why Genians’ platform is an essential component of building a highly effective cybersecurity foundation for neutralizing cyber threats.
- Staying free from typical NAC and ZTNA challenges: implementation complexity, disruption to workflow, compatibility issues, false positives and negatives, administrative overhead, and cost.
- Delivering NAC-driven ZTNA into any size of business dynamically and economically.
- Celebrating Genians’ achievements and success in the APAC market.
Genians Roadshow APAC 2023 Schedule
- 07/12~13: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 08/02~03: Jakarta, Indonesia
- 09/07: Bangkok, Thailand
To learn more or join the Genians Roadshow APAC 2023, please contact email@example.com. As Genians begins the next phase of our growth efforts, we will look to convene further events on a face-to-face basis for our global customers and partners in other regions.
Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860), the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), provides a fundamental cybersecurity platform for building a trusted path to secure access for any connecting devices by leveraging its Device Platform Intelligence (DPI), Network Access Control (NAC), and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Since 2005, the company has served more than 3,000 customers, in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, critical infrastructure, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians is working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with global communities and industry leaders around the world.