San Jose, California. – July 27th, 2022 – Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions, today announced it is expanding its market to India and North Africa with RASInfotech – Genians’ sole distributor in the Middle East – based on achieving remarkable business growth in the Middle East market.
- RASInfotech grew its NAC revenues by 118.9% year-over-year from 2021 to 2020
- RASInfotech expects 170% year-over-year growth in its NAC revenue in 2022
This business growth is primarily driven by rapid adoption of Genians’ industry-proven Network Access Control (NAC) solutions called Genian NAC, which provides the most comprehensive features, and flexible deployment options (On-prem, Cloud-managed, NAC as a Service), and affordable pricing in the NAC marketplace.
“Genians’ technology and service abilities have proven themselves year after year by meeting and exceeding my partners’ and customers’ needs in the most effective ways,” said RAS Infotech CEO Akram Khazi. “Genian NAC has brought consistent success to multiple verticals and market segments. Most importantly, It supports everything from legacy to evolving network environments seamlessly, something other NAC solutions cannot do.”
Dong-Bum Lee, Genians’ Co-founder and CEO notes that “RASInfotech will continuously deliver success via this new market in concert with Genians through a combination of operational expertise, commitment, and excellent support.” Further, says Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder, and CTO, “Recently, Genian NAC has evolved to support Zero Trust Security by consolidating the most essential Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) features.” These include:
- Comprehensive Network Observability using Device Platform Intelligence and Traffic Flow Analysis
- Real-time Compliance and Risk Posture Measurement
- Zero Trust Segmentation
- Biometric (FIDO) Network Access Control
- ARP, 802.1X (RADIUS), Cloud Gateway, Agent Enforcement
- Actionable Compliance (PCI, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27002)
- Secure Remote Access Anytime, Anywhere
Application Visibility and Control
- Security Service Edge (SSE) powered by Network Access Control
- White-labeled SASE Solution for MSSP
“Team Genians and RASInfotech will proactively work together to meet our customers’ upcoming needs by offering a full range of ZTNA capabilities right ‘out of the box,’ without disturbing existing network infrastructure,” added Kyeyeon Kim.
Any organizations interested in Genian NAC & ZTNA in the Middle East, India, & MENA, please contact RAS Infotech.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0097143911300, 0097143911301
- Website: https://www.rasinfotech-dubai.com/
About RAS Infotech
RAS Infotech Limited was established in the year 1998 with offices in India and UAE with the sole purpose of providing comprehensive network security and network management solutions to customers across the Indian Sub-Continent and MENA region. RAS has over 1,000 satisfied clients since 20 years of its inception. It is due to the efforts of its sales and support teams, as well as consulting professionals, that these clients have renewed their trust in RAS year after year.