North Andover, Mass. – June 7, 2019 – Genians, the industry leader of Next-Gen Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, announced today it will be hosting its APAC Partner Summit in Kuala Lumpur from June 11 to 13, 2019. As a market leader in driving successful NAC solutions since 2005, Genians has helped more than 1,300 customers — in government, defense, finance, utilities, healthcare, higher education, transportation, media, retail, and hospitality — to protect their business-critical network and data assets, particularly in the South Korean market. To support customers in larger enterprises like Samsung, LG, and Hyundai, companies with multiple offices and factories in many locations around the world, Genians has expanded its NAC capabilities from IT to OT and IoT environments. It has also now expanded its market beyond Korea to the wider world thanks to the efforts of our global business partners and our broadening customer base.
As Genians’ CEO Dong-Bum Lee states “Our journey in recent years has been a highly rewarding one, as we’ve continued to work closely with our global Partners to help organizations find success in their struggle with the many cybersecurity challenges that enterprises today face in common.”
Among those challenges shared are the following key, foundational items:
- The Comprehensive Inventory and Control of Hardware and Software Assets
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Secure Configuration for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs
The time could not be better for all of us to come together and collectively address the growing cybersecurity risks of connected technology in the IoT era and share how Genians can be leveraged to mitigate those issues effectively and reliably.
Indeed, our summit will demonstrate just how necessary NAC remains in the IoT era and why Genians’ Next-Gen NAC continues to be the best answer to meet the challenges of both today and tomorrow. Highlights for the summit include:
- The evolution of NAC (from Network Edge to the Cloud)
- Genian Next-Gen NAC benefits and capabilities throughout this evolutions
- Genians, 128 Technology, and Seceon have united to provide Zero Trust Security for the IoT era
During the summit, keynotes, breakout sessions, and hands-on labs will be used to help guide our Partners on:
- Convincing the market as to why NAC is an essential component of any cybersecurity framework
- Staying free from typical NAC competitive situations
- Delivering Genians enterprise-grade NAC into any size business dynamically and economically
As you can see, we have no shortage of things to explore. We look forward to doing so as a community of Partners who can benefit from each others’ best ideas and experiences.
To learn more please visit https://www.genians.com/event/genians-apac-partner-summit-2019/
Over 14 years, Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860) delivers the industry’s leading Next-Gen Network Access Control solution, which surveils all connected devices holistically and ensures they are operating at the highest levels of security and compliance. Genians secures millions of various endpoints in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, energy, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians keeps working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with community and industry leaders around the world.