Genians, an industry leader of Next-Generation Network Access Control (NAC) solutions for the IoT era, is seeking a passionate Product Marketing Specialist responsible for developing and managing product marketing projects; product-related content creation, demand generation, Genians Community engagement, and assisting public relations. The specialist will participate in various projects through agile work processes and automated practices.
* This is a full-time, onsite position, located in North Andover, MA.
* Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship at any time.
- Love Genian NAC
- Excellent presentation, proofreading, and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Be a self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Experience with network technologies
- Experience with developing, managing and hosting webinars/video contents to present products and services.
- Experience with creating product marketing materials (datasheet, use cases, howtos, etc.)
NICE TO HAVES:
- CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Join daily scrum meeting to keep track what you did yesterday and what you do today.
- Document all activities in our JIRA and exchange ideas & thoughts Slack
Occasional business travel (Site visits, Trade shows, Conferences.)
BENEFITS & TECHNICAL PERKS
- Competitive salary dependent on experiences
- Medical, dental and vision
- FSA & Dependent Care
- Choice of Desktop plus Laptop (Windows or Mac)