San Jose, California. – Oct 21st, 2021 – Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access Control (ZT-NAC) solutions, will be exhibiting at the 2021 MISA Ontario InfoSec Virtual Conference and Trade Show from October 25 through 27.
Since Genian NAC was first been introduced to Canadian municipal IT professionals and managers in 2018, Genians has helped such organizations achieve better network visibility, access control, and IT security automation for all connected devices in wired, wireless, and virtual network environments.
“As 2021 will be our third year of participating in this event, Team Genians is looking forward to meeting more organizations and sharing best practices and success stories of Genians’ NAC solutions in Canada,” said Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder/CTO.
This year, Genians will highlight the success stories of Canadian customers using its Zero Trust NAC solutions to support Zero Trust Security Initiatives and SASE. The following topics will be discussed in particular during the event.
- Device Platform Intelligence
- NAC for IoT and industrial IoT
- Micro and Macro Network Segmentation by Node Grouping
- Securing IP Mobility Management
- VPN Client Enhancement by NAC
- Network Virtualization (VXLAN and Policy Enforcement)
- Cloud Visibility and Access Control – Built-In Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Capabilities (Terraform Integration)
- The ability to Orchestrate Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), and to perform Network Detection And Response (NDR) as well as Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) with NAC
- Fast Deployment & Scalability In VPN, xDSL, and 5G Environments
Genians’ NAC has been consolidating the complexity of all essential features into a single cybersecurity platform to enhance its cybersecurity foundation by securing every single connecting point in real-time and providing contextual dynamic access control. Moreover, Genians’ Zero Trust NAC can enhance any enterprise’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture,“ notes Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder/CTO.
Get Started with a Genian NAC Free Trial and Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
You can get started any time to try out Genian NAC, which provides the foundation for Zero Trust NAC. Get comprehensive network visibility for free and you may win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- No Sales Hassles. No Credit Card needed.
- Plug’n Play (No disruption for your network environments)
- Supports on-prem and cloud environments (AWS Marketplace)
- Quick response Slack technical support (via our dedicated Genians Slack community)
Get Early Access To Zero Trust NAC
Please contact us to get early access to Genians’ Zero Trust NAC. Team Genians will help you discover the best way to prepare for Zero Trust security and SASE.
Municipal Information Systems Association, Ontario (MISA Ontario) is a non-profit organization whose objective is to foster an engaged and active community of municipal professionals, at all levels, to share information, experiences and promote municipal IT practices. MISA Ontario continues to be an advocate for innovation on behalf of all municipalities, small to large, on issues and topics that impact their communities. As a member, you will join a growing number of 1400+ dedicated professionals working towards more effective government.
Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860) provides the industry’s leading Network Access Control solution, which helps maintain full visibility and control of all your network assets and ensures they are operating at the highest levels of security and compliance. Genians secures millions of various endpoints in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, energy, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians keeps working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with community and industry leaders around the world.