San Jose, California. – October 20th, 2022 – Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions, announced today it will be exhibiting at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference on October 26 – 27. During this event, Genians will present the best way to secure campus and remote network access for various types of users, along with their IP-enabled devices in heterogeneous network environments – namely, by leveraging Genians’ ZTNA solutions.
Over the course of the last 17 years, Genians has simplified the job of managing traditional Network Access Control (NAC) deployments, and made its NAC solution more affordable by leveraging Cloud technology. In 2021, Genians introduced its industry-first NAC-driven ZTNA solution to establish a trusted path for secure access from endpoint to critical IT resources more effectively.
As Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder and CTO, says: “Over 2,400 organizations, including K12, higher education, and non-profits alike, rely on Genians to secure their network access. Further, we recently teamed up with MassBay Community College (MassBay) to support their ‘AttrACTing the Next Generation Cybersecurity Workforce (ACT)’ project, funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to enhance cybersecurity education content using Genian NAC and ZTNA. Team Genians is so glad to share our proven technology and knowledge to help MassBay enhance their cybersecurity programs.
Genians’ ZTNA can expedite a secure onboarding process for any type of network-enabled device at any location, anytime, with a single touch. It also encompasses the following capabilities:
- Network Visibility and Surveillance with Device Platform Intelligence
- Dynamic Micro-segmentation
- Multifactored, Role-based User & Device Authentication
- BYOD, Guest Management
- Real-time Compliance Check (NIST 800-171, ISO 27002, PCI, HIPAA) and
- Risk Posture Measurement
- Multi-layered Policy Enforcement: ARP, 802.1X (RADIUS), Cloud Gateway, Agent
- Automated Threat Responses and Remediation
- IP/MAC, Switch Port, Wireless Security Management
- Endpoint Management & Security (Windows Updates, Antivirus, Software, Peripheral devices, etc.)
- Secure Remote Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Application Visibility and Control
- IT Security Automation
- Fast Deployment & Scalability (No Network Changes or Updates required)
Now, you can be part of our successful journey. Seeing is believing. Come visit us to learn more (Booth #1717) or visit www.genians.com to start a 30-day free trial right away.
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through the use of information technology. We equip our community with the knowledge, resources, and community-building opportunities needed to help shape strategic IT decisions at every level in higher education.