San Jose, California. – September 22nd, 2021 – Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, announced today it will be exhibiting virtually at SpiceWorld 2021 from September 27 through 29. During the event, Genians will demonstrate how quickly and practically anyone can get started with Zero Trust NAC solutions, allowing organizations to secure all their network-connected devices in real-time without disturbing existing IT infrastructure.
Since 2005, Genians has supported many organizations seeking to increase their network visibility, enhance network access control, and orchestrate all IT security solutions to secure their network edge.
“While we support over 1,600 customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs,” notes Genians Co-founder and CTO Kyeyeon Kim, “we have been consolidating the complexity of all essential features into a single cybersecurity platform, enabling our customers to collect digital identify attributes from various network-enabled assets, correlate the information, and perform contextual dynamic access control in their ever-evolving network environments. Morever, Genians Zero Trust NAC can enhance any enterprise’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture.“
Deployment of Genians Zero Trust NAC is easily accomplished in any complex critical infrastructure environment, such as On-prem, Cloud, and Hybrid – again, quickly and easily. Right out of the box, you get the following features:
- Device Platform Intelligence
- Network Access Control (BYOD/CYOD/COPE, IoT, WFH, Guest Management)
- Securing IP Mobility Management
- Endpoint Compliance
- VPN Client Enhancement By NAC
- Cloud Visibility and Access Control – Built-In Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Capabilities (Terraform Integration)
- The ability to Orchestrate Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), and to perform Network Detection And Response (NDR) and Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) with NAC
- Network Virtualization (VXLAN and Policy Enforcement)
- Micro and Macro Network Segmentation By Node Grouping
- Least Access Privileges (Just-in-time and Just-enough Access)
- Fast Deployment & Scalability In VPN, xDSL, and 5G Environments
“Most importantly,” Kyeyeon added, “we provide the online service necessary to experience Zero Trust NAC at any time without having to deal with customary sales hassles. Prospective adopters can therefore freely test this technology and experience the results immediately. Come visit us during the event. We can discuss your particular security challenges and review both the benefits and the best practices of Zero Trust NAC.
Genians Virtual Booth Open 365x24x7 and Win an Oculus Quest 2
In the event you miss our booth, you can always visit our website (www.genians.com) to try out Genian NAC, which provides the foundation for ZT-NAC. You may win an Oculus Quest 2!
- Plug’n Play (No disruption for your network environments)
- Supports on-prem and cloud environments (AWS Marketplace)
- Quick response Slack technical support (via our dedicated Genians Slack community)
Spiceworks is the marketplace that connects the IT industry to help technology buyers and sellers get their jobs done, every day. The company helps people in the world’s businesses to find, adopt, and manage the latest technologies while also helping IT brands build, market, and support better products and services. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Spiceworks empowers people to use technology to make their organizations, their communities, and the world better. For more information, visit http://www.spiceworks.com.
Follow Spiceworks on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spiceworks and connect with Spiceworks on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Spiceworks.
Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860) provides the industry’s leading Network Access Control solution, which helps maintain full visibility and control of all your network assets and ensures they are operating at the highest levels of security and compliance. Genians secures millions of various endpoints in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, energy, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians keeps working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with community and industry leaders around the world.